DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Within the scope of this page, you, as a data subject (hereinafter referred to as “You” or “Your”), may find information about the processing of Your personal data by JIC, zájmové sdružení právnických osob, based at Purkyňova 649/127, Medlánky, 612 00 Brno, ID number: 71180478 (hereinafter referred to as “We”, “Us” or “Our Association”), especially in relation to the contact form called „Wall of Supporters”, which function as an interactive way of expressing your opinion on the FAB2024 candidacy described on this website. You are a data subject if You communicate with Us as a natural person.
This Data Protection Policy (hereinafter referred to as “Policy”) contains the information about the purposes for which Our Association processes Your personal data, in what extent (which of Your personal data is being processed), on what legal basis (performance of a contract, legitimate interest, compliance with legal obligations, consent or other) and what is the period for which We are entitled to process Your personal data. This Policy also contains information about the rights that You possess in relation to the processing of Your personal data and how You can exercise these rights.
1. The Processing of Your Personal Data
- Identification data (f.e. name, surname)
- Contact data (f.e. e-mail address)
- Address data (f.e. country of residence).
2. To Whom Are Your Personal Data Made Available?
We do not know in advance to whom exactly We will make Your personal data available. That is why We introduce only categories of possible recipients, along with an explanation of why Your personal data could be transferred to such recipients.
a. Persons ensuring the functioning of Our software (computer systems)
We need the provider of software equipment, which is in position of data processor, to service our websites and ensure the functioning of Our information systems.
We would like to inform You that We will always comply with Your right to obtain information about to whom, when and for what purpose Your personal data were transferred.
3. What are Your Rights?
With regard to the fact that Our Association processes Your personal data, You possess rights which We want to inform You about. You can exercise any of Your rights specified hereinafter by any way that is suitable for You and that will allow Us to verify that it is really You who made the request (that will allow us to verify Your identity), and We will try to meet Your requirements as much as possible. In order for Us to be able to meet Your requirements, We would like to ask You to exercise Your rights by contacting Us on the address of Our Association, JIC, zájmové sdružení právnických osob, based at Purkyňova 649/127, Medlánky, 612 00 Brno, or on the e-mail address email@example.com, or by other way stipulated in the paragraphs below.
3.1 Right of Access
You have a right of access to Your personal data processed by Our Association and concurrently a right to be informed about which of Your personal data We process, for what time period We process them, what are the purposes of their processing, to whom We make them accessible and whether We use them for automated individual decisionmaking (and possibly how automated individual decisionmaking works).
We will provide You with a free copy of Your personal data. If You request more than one copy, We will ask you for a necessary monetary consideration for providing the other copies.
3.2 Right to Rectification
If you find out that Your personal data that we process are incomplete or incorrect, You have a right to request Us to rectify them or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to complete them.
3.3 Right to Erasure
You also have a right to erasure of Your personal data which are stored and processed by Our Association. In order for You to request erasure of Your personal data, one of the following reasons must be given:
- Your personal data are not necessary for the purpose for which they have been collected and processed;
- You withdrew Your consent based on which We processed Your personal data, and We do not have any other legal basis for the processing of Your personal data;
- You will file an objection against the processing of Your personal data, in case Your personal data are processed for the purposes of marketing (f.e. sending commercial offers);
- You will file an objection against the processing of Your personal data on the basis of Our legitimate interest and We will not be able to prove that Our legitimate interest prevails over Your right to erasure;
- There is a statutory reason which requires the erasure of Your personal data or
- Our Association processes personal data of a child without parental consent to process them.
We would like to inform you that it is possible that Your personal data cannot be erased on the basis of withdrawal of Your consent or request to erase Your personal data. It is, for example, a situation when the processing of Your personal data is required by law. If such situation occurs, Our Association will inform You about the reason for which Your personal data could not be erased.
3.4 Right to Restriction of Processing
If You think that Your personal data processed by Our Association are incorrect, You have a right to request Us to restrict the processing of Your personal data for a period of time necessary to verify the accuracy of Your personal data or to possibly rectify them.
You also have this right in the following cases:
- The processing of Your personal data by Our Association is illegal but You do not wish to erase them;
- Our Association does not need Your personal data for the purpose for which We have processed them, but You insist on their processing (esp. storing) by Our Association for determination, exercise or defence of Your legal claims.
- You have filed an objection against the processing of Your personal data based on legitimate interest of Our Association and the restriction of the processing will be valid for a period of time necessary to determine whether Our legitimate interest prevails over Your right not to process Your personal data.
3.5 Right to Objection against the Processing of Your Personal Data on the Basis of Legitimate Interest
Regarding the fact that We process some of Your personal data on the basis of legitimate interest, You have a right to file an objection against this processing. Based on that objection, We will consider whether it is really in Our legitimate interest to process Your personal data for the given purpose, or whether Your right not to process Your personal data prevails over Our legitimate interest.
3.6 Right to Lodge a Complaint
In case You assume that all of the aforementioned rights are insufficient, or You are of the opinion that Our Association violates Your rights in any way, You have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You can lodge the complaint with The Office for Personal Data Protection via contact information available at: https://www.uoou.cz/podatelna-uradu/os-1006 .
This Policy is effective as of the 27th July 2020.